We know the COVID19 case and death counts are inflated (Go HERE and go HERE), and we know masks do not work (Go HERE and HERE), yet let us assume the official numbers are correct…using those numbers, the CDC updated (Go HERE) their estimated infection fatality rates for COVID (think about how low the numbers would be if we had accurate death counts). Here are the updated survival rates by age group:
As we’ve known for months, people 70 and older are in a high risk group.
Since survival rates are so high, and since we know masks do not work, some obvious questions rise:
1. Since people under 20 are at almost no risk, why aren’t all schools open?
2. Since those aged 20 through 69 are in a minimal risk group, why do we have any lockdowns and mask wearing?
3. Shouldn’t we now end all lockdowns and mask mandates immediately?
4. If these incredibly good numbers do not cause us to end the lockdowns and mask wearing, at what threshold will we take that critical step?
5. When will our politicians take the next step to extract us from the damage the lockdowns and mask wearing is doing to our nation?