This should end the COVID19 response!

This post will be short and to the point. It seems there are two critical facts that have emerged regarding the coronavirus, and if one applies these facts to our response to the virus, everything should return to normal.

Fact 1: The CDC stated the following (go HERE for more):

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

Fact 2: The New York times reports that 90% of all COVID19 tests result in false positives, which means a scant 10% of all tests are showing positive results (go HERE for more).

How do these two facts point to us ending our response to COVID19?

Death Count attributed to COVID19: 193,388

6% of those deaths are directly caused by COVID19 (see link above).


94% of those deaths are listed as COVID19 having influenced their deaths. However, those deaths are attributed to COVID19 because they tested positive for the virus, yet
90% of those who tested positive are false positives (see above).

Resulting numbers:

11,603 deaths are due to COVID19, alone (6% of 193,388).
18,178 deaths are influenced by COVID19 (10% of all those who died and had  an accurate positive test).

This means (at most): 29,781 people have died directly from COVID19, or from COVID19 influencing their death. 

Bottom line: 15.3% of all deaths listed are actually true COVID19 deaths (directly, or through the influence of the virus). It is unclear how anyone can argue with these numbers. The CDC declares 6% of all listed deaths were caused by the virus alone–the remaining 94% had 2.5 or more comorbidities and the only reason they were listed as virus deaths was because they tested positive, yet we now know 90% of all COVID19 tests produce a false positives.


Please pass this on. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *